Silent Hero: A Tribute to The Legend of Zelda


By Christine E. Schulze



  The Triforce, that golden entity set in place by the three goddesses to protect all Hyrule, has been broken-into nine shards instead of three this time. Darkness creeps along the fringes of not only Hyrule, but also of Termina and Twilight. These three realms, intimately linked, can only be rescued by...

A young boy who cannot speak but whose courage will emanate louder than any evil he faces.

A princess as timeless as the shadowy realm from which she returns.

These two Heroes against three great enemies: Ganondorf, Majora, and the young, ambitious Zaruman, who connects both guardians and enemies of the three realms in ways which the heir of Link could never imagine...

In a race against time and in a mission which breaks the boundaries of time, Hero and Princess must combine courage and wisdom to collect the notes of a powerful requiem and use their knowledge of the ancient legends to press forward and resurrect a mighty weapon from Hyrule's past. Aided by a strange voice, Great Fairies, and their own intuition, will they succeed like the Hero who came before them?

Can darkness and light converge without creating shadow?

*This work is an unedited fan-based work, not intended to be sold for any monetary profit or gain of any sort.



    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3



    Copyright © 2011
    Cover Art by Christine E. Schulze© 2011
    Edited by Christine E. Schulze - No copyright assigned.

    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by an information storage and retrieval system - except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review to be included in a magazine, newspaper, or on the Web - without permission in writing from the author. For information, please contact the author via regular mail.

    ISBN: Not Assigned
    Self-Published by: Christine E. Schulze 2011

    http://ChristineESchulze.webs.com





go back

Back to the archive

 This is an UNOFFICIAL site and is in no way supported by Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda, Link, Princess Zelda, Ganon and other related characters belong to Nintendo. The images and information on these pages are purely for entertainment value only. All texts linked from this particular page belong to Christine E. Schulze, and may not be used without emailed permission.

  This page was created by Juliet A. Singleton © 2010-2011. All rights reserved.